Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to all sales of goods from Air Audio Services Ltd. Trading as Air Audio Distribution: Company No: 9442529, VAT No. 208495102.
All orders that are accepted are subject to the following express terms and conditions. No alterations shall apply unless specifically agreed in writing between Air Audio Distribution and the customer.
2. Prices. Air Audio Distribution selling prices are set out in their price lists, or quoted specifically and may be shown as either net prices, or a discount off the recommended UK retail price (RRP). All prices are net, they exclude VAT and delivery. Delivery costs are shown on price lists or will be indicated for each order. Air Audio Distribution will endeavor to hold prices but reserves the right to change the selling price or delivery costs at any time before acceptance of an order.
3. Orders. All orders are accepted for execution at prices current at date of order. Orders are accepted in the form of emails or written orders. Telephone orders must be confirmed by email and this email must say ‘confirmation of telephone order’, otherwise Air Audio Distribution will accept NO responsibility for duplicated orders. In the event of duplication, standard goods will be accepted back, providing they are unopened; are received in ‘as new’ condition; are sent at the customer’s expense; properly re-packed; and will be subject to a 15% or £10.00p minimum net handling charge. Opened goods or returns with marked or soiled product packaging will not be accepted back.
4. Amended orders. Amendments to orders placed and accepted, must be in writing and may delay dispatch of the entire order. We retain the right to refuse amendments to orders once they have been packed for dispatch.
5. Carriage. We reserve the right to charge carriage on any orders (including spare parts and service returns) or for any express deliveries.
6. Cancellations. Cancellation of an order must be made in writing and a cancellation charge of no less than 15% or £10.00p minimum net will be charged to cover all administration costs; the actual cancellation charge will be given to the customer prior to the goods being accepted for return. Any goods ordered with modifications or special colours, or any non-standard alterations will NOT be accepted back under any circumstances.
7. Dispatch dates. Any times quoted for dispatch must be treated as estimates only. Whilst every endeavor will be made to meet the estimated times given, Air Audio Distribution are not liable for failure to dispatch on the date quoted or given.
8. Terms of payment. Where credit terms are allowed, terms of payment are strictly 28 days after date of invoice. Any agreed early settlement payment terms are void if the payment is not made during the terms stated. All overdue invoices are subject to be charged with the standard interest rate as set out in commercial law. Where customers do not have a written credit facility, payment is due by return and if a pro-forma invoice is presented to the customer, goods are not sent out until the invoice is paid in full.
9. Recourse to third party collection of overdue invoices. If necessary, we use a debt recovery Agency to collect invoices more than one month overdue, who will resort to legal means as a necessary last resort.
10. Retention of Title Clause. The risk in the products shall pass to the purchaser on dispatch. Notwithstanding dispatch and the passing of risk, the goods shall remain the property of Air Audio Ltd. (sole legal and beneficial owner) until all payments due for goods purchased are paid in full, including any interest charges; and Agency recovery fees; and legal fees, if late payment is made by the customer.
11. Name change. Air Audio Services Ltd. must be informed within 7 days of any intended change to your Company or Trading Name or Title.
12. Damage or loss in transit. Any damage to goods in transit must be notified to Air Audio Distribution within 24 hours of receipt of goods, in writing, if goods have been delivered by our carrier services. Goods and packing must be held for inspection. If goods (or part of an order) do not arrive within the delivery time quoted, contact Air Audio Distribution immediately in writing. Air Audio Distribution will not be responsible for rectifying any discrepancy or loss of goods or damage if notification is made more than 24 hours after delivery.
13. Warranties. In the case of a defect or faulty workmanship in products supplied by Air Audio Distribution, the customer's remedy against Air Audio Distribution shall be limited to a period no longer than 12 months from the date on the invoice for said goods (date of purchase). We reserve the right to repair, replace, or give credit to the value of the purchase price at our option. All faulty or damaged goods must be sent pre-paid to our Rosebank House office address, with a copy of the purchase invoice and a description of the fault. Air Audio Distribution restricts its warranty liability to repair or replacement or credit only, and no responsibility will be accepted for and consequential loss.
14. Return of goods. Goods correctly supplied in accordance with a purchaser’s instructions should not be returned without our express agreement in writing. A returned goods handling charge of 15% will be made to cover our administrative expenses and further charges may be made if the goods need to be returned to the manufacturer. We will confirm all charges in writing and expect payment before the goods are returned.
15. Specifications of products. Whilst specifications are believed to be correct at the time of going to press, all products and product ranges are subject to Manufacturer’s policies of ‘continuous improvement’ and are liable to alteration without notice.
16. Force Majeure. Air Audio Distribution is not liable for any delay in, or failure to perform any of its obligations hereunder if the delay or failure is caused by circumstances outside its reasonable control.
17. Legal Construction. These conditions and the contract with the customer that this document relates, shall in all respects be constructed and operate in accordance with English Law. These conditions do not reduce or diminish any statutory rights or duties under the Sale of Goods Act (1979) and Supply of Goods and Services Act (1982) or common law rights of either party. English Law shall govern all contracts concluded with Air Audio Services Ltd. Trading as Air Audio Distribution.
18. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). No personal data is stored by Air Audio Distribution except that which is required for its legitimate trading interests, such as business contact names, email addresses, delivery addresses and phone numbers, all related to purchasing goods and reselling to commercial Hi-Fi or related trade Dealers. If requested, an individual's personal data will be removed, providing this does not hinder the smooth running of the business.
E & OE – Errors and omissions excepted.
Air Audio Services Ltd. t/a Air Audio Distribution, Rosebank House, Shepherds Green, Oxfordshire, RG9 4QL UK